Tea Tree Essential Oils for Skin, Hair, Face, Acne Care, 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
- ✔ SKIN CARE: To reduce skin inflammation, irritation, make a solution with one teaspoon coconut oil, five drops of tea tree oil and five drops of lavender oil. Apply this on your skin every day. To treat acne, add a couple of drops of TTO to your moisturizer and apply it on the acne affected area. You will get clearer skin.
- ✔ HAIR CARE: To promote hair growth, add a couple of drops of TTO to your regular oil and massage it into your scalp. To get rid of dandruff, add two to three drops of this oil to your shampoo.
- ✔ ORAL CARE: Add a drop of this oil to water to make a homemade mouthwash. To make homemade toothpaste, mix a couple of drops of coconut, tea tree oil to a teaspoon of baking soda. It will kill the bacteria that causes bad breath, lowers the risk of tooth decay, and also soothe the inflamed skin inside the mouth. Once in a week, sterilize your toothbrush in water mixed with a drop of TTO.
- ✔ FOOT CARE: Anti-fungal properties of this oil is known to fight nail fungus and aids in relaxing the soles
- ✔ MOOD ENHANCER: To relax your body and mind, add a few drops of this essential oil into your bathing water. It refreshes your body and the aroma soothes your mind. Also, use it in a diffuser to relax your body and mind.
MERITS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Tea tree oil is applied to the skin (used topically) for infections such as acne and fungal infections of the nail. Uses of Tea tree oil are numerous: making homemade cleaning products, diffusing it in the air to kill mould, applying it topically to heal skin issues and using it to treat viral infections. It’s becoming an increasingly popular active ingredient in a variety of household and cosmetic products, including face wash, shampoos, massage oils, skin and nail creams and laundry detergents. Tea tree’s natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions make it an essential oil that should truly be part of everyone’s natural medicine cabinet.
USES OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Soaking your feet in warm water infused with tea tree oil is known to get rid of foot odor.
- Dab a cotton ball soaked in diluted tea tree oil on the pimples or acnes as it is known to reduce pimples and acne breakouts.
- Sprinkle diluted tea tree oil on your soaks as it may help in reducing foot odor.
- Adding a few drops of tea tree oil to your regular hair oil or shampoo is known to help strengthen the hair follicles.
- Applying a moisturizer infused with a couple of drops of tea tree oil on acne scars is known to help reduce blemishes.
A Pure & Natural Tea Tree Oil
For hair care, mix a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil in your preferred hair or carrier oil. Gently massage onto the scalp and hair for longer, shiner and healthier hair.
Rey Naturals Tea Tree Essential Oil has cleansing effects that help reduce acne and eliminate spots for a brighter, healthier and supple skin.
This miraculous essential oil has applications in aromatherapy because it helps to keep the skin healthy and supple while promoting an overall healthy feeling and enhancing mental balance.
Our Customers Are Always on our Minds
Our Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Un-diluted, and Natural. Free from adulterants, or additives. Essential Oils should always be diluted with suitable Carrier Oils.
We source Tea Tree Essential Oil directly from the manufacturer. Helps offer superior quality.
Every bottle of Tea Tree oil is tested for purity. Each batch is GC-MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer) tested and verified. We strive to exceed industry guidelines. Our manufacturing plant is ISO 9001:2008 Certified, and are proud to offer products which are VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE.